Craftsman Ranch with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Good things come in small packages and this one level Craftsman ranch house plan packs a lot into it's 43' width.
- The vaulted foyer stretches back and opens up into the huge great room that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- Amenities in the kitchen include a walk-in pantry, a peninsula eating bar and a window sink.
- The owner's suite is all the way in back away from street noise.
- Two family bedrooms lie off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss