Craftsman Ranch With Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan was designed for a walkout lot with plenty of slope. Craftsman in style, it measures just over 4,000 square feet and takes advantage of every inch of usable space.
- The plan features uniquely sloped ceilings that pull the open concept floor plan together into an amazing everyday living space.
- The master is found on the main floor and includes a monster walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and direct access to the laundry room.
- The lower level features a large family room, game room, wet bar and two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and private bath.
- The 3-stall, split-load garage provides extra storage and direct access to the lower level from the outside.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,077 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1175 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss