Craftsman Style Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This craftsman style duplex house plan has a cozy front porch and offers numerous options-perfect for a vacation retreat. One of the living quarters has a master suite, a second bedroom and sun room while the other home has a large great room and formal dining room in place of the second bedroom.
- These open floor plans have blended kitchen and breakfast areas with handy breakfast bars and plenty of kitchen storage.
- The laundry area is conveniently located in the hall and near an additional bathroom.
- Both master suites are privately placed at the rear of the home and have large walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- Individual unit specs:
- Unit 1 - heat/cooled-1398 sq ft, Garage,storage - 262 sq ft, Porches - 206 sq ft, Total - 1866 sq ft
- Unit 2 - heat/cooled - 1180 sq ft, Garage,storage - 280 sq ft, Porches - 191 sq ft, Total - 1651 sq ft
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 59617ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick