Duplex House Plan with Taditional Styling
About This Plan
- This traditional style duplex house plan has a cozy front porch and offers numerous options. One of the living quarters has a master suite, a second bedroom and sun room while the other home has a large great room and formal dining room in place of the second bedroom.
- These open floor plans have blended kitchen and breakfast areas with handy breakfast bars and plenty of kitchen storage.
- The laundry area is conveniently located in the hall and near an additional bathroom.
- Both master suites are privately placed at the rear of the home and have large walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 59741ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick