Craftsman-style Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Stone and shakes blend with board and batten siding on the front elevation of this Craftsman-style Ranch home plan, complete with private bedrooms, a 2-car garage, and loads of storage space on the lower level.
- Inside, a formal dining room to the left of the foyer includes a charming bay window seat and built-in buffet. The great room in the center of the design features a vaulted ceiling that continues onto the rear covered porch and a corner fireplace.
- Cabinets, counters, and appliances wrap around a central prep island in the kitchen, while an eating bar provides a casual space for meals, conversation, or homework.
- Built-in character can also be found in the master suite, along with a corner fireplace, 4-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 border the 2-car garage and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss