Craftsman-style Ranch House Plan with Optionally Finished Basement
About This Plan
- An arched dormer adds personality to the front elevation of this 2 to 4-bedroom, Craftsman-style Ranch home plan. The double garage extends from the front of the home with 2 overhead doors.
- The open and spacious living area merges the kitchen, dining area, and living room with two sets of french doors encouraging you to spend time on the covered patio.
- A sizable laundry room, just inside from the garage, includes plenty of cabinetry for storage and a utility sink.
- The master bedroom rests behind french doors and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite across the hall can be used for guests or as a home office.
- Two additional bedrooms are located downstairs in the optionally finished lower level, and share the hall bath with a double-sink vanity. A rec area, workout room, and unfinished storage space complete the lower level.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,771 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 614 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 67' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12