Craftsman Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman two-story makes use of every square inch of space with extra living space out the back.
- A two-story ceiling greets you as you enter and just beyond the stairs you’ll find the huge great room.
- An open concept floor plan includes a spacious kitchen with central island that overlooks the great room and dining rooms.
- A screened porch is accessed off the dining room adding more living space to the home.
- The master suite is located on the second floor and features a cathedral ceiling, massive walk-in closet and access to a balcony over the screened porch below.
- Bedroom two includes a step ceiling and access to the balcony while the third bedroom features a cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 187 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss