Craftsman with 4-Car Garage and 2-Story Family Room and an Upstairs Office
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This stunning Craftsman home plan features a 4-car garage, loads of outdoor living space, and a quiet office on the second level with a full bath and private deck.
- Tall, vaulted ceilings above the family room make the space feel even larger than it is, while an oversized opening creates an easy flow into the adjacent eat-in kitchen.
- The cook in the home will appreciate the spacious kitchen with ample workspace and all of the amenities; two islands, enormous pantry, and adjoining dining area with a fireplace. Or, slip out the french doors and onto the screened porch for bug-free, outdoor dining.
- The main-floor master bedroom and its lavish features include a fireplace, access to the covered deck, a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture ensuite, and a roomy walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite to the left of the entry rounds out this level.
- Gain 1,754 square feet of living space with the optional lower level, and enjoy a combined media / billiards / wet bar area for entertaining. Two additional bedroom suites and a large covered patio can also be found downstairs.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 484 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,874 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,754 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1628 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12