Craftsman with a Farmhouse Touch
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan has a blend of Craftsman appeal and a touch of farmhouse with the great covered porch spanning the front. Paired columns combine for a great effect.
- The foyer gives you views through to the back, including the family room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The master has a bay sitting area, his and her closets and a great 5 fixture bath. A fireplace and back porch access are both nice touches.
- The kitchen has great views to the keeping room and breakfast area. The island has seating for casual eating.
- A great feature is the outdoor kitchen with connecting screen porch.
- Upstairs you have a media room and the ability to build over the garage. Plus a couple of bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own baths.
- Related Plans: Downsize to 3,277 square feet with house plans 36045DK and get alternate exteriors with house plans 36059DK and 36044DK (side garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 454 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 122' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick