4 Beds and Bonus Room Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch spans the front of this 4 bed house plan and an angled 3-car garage comes off the left.
- Inside, the foyer gives you views across the family room to the covered area behind. To your left there is a formal dining room set off by a series of columns. The family room has a fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen has great views to the back of the home and is conveniently located. You can serve formal meals in the dining room, casual meals in the breakfast room and eat al fresco on one of the three covered porches in back.
- The master is on the main and has beautiful double tray ceilings and his and her walk-ins. It also has access to the covered back porch and a beautiful bay window.
- Upstairs, there are two beds with walk-ins and private baths.
- The bonus room over the garage gives you great expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 36045DK. Get a side-entry garage with house plan 36044DK and 360027DK and get more room with house plan 3645DK (3,989 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,860 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 129' 10"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick