Craftsman With Flex Room On Main
3 - 4
About This Plan
- We've seen great interest in having a flex room in homes as home usage patterns evolve over the life of a home.
- This plan takes that into account with a flex room in the back of the main floor, great for use as an office or a guest room.
- The living/dining room encompasses that entire right side of the main floor and has a fireplace with a media niche.
- French doors lead to the outdoor living area which is also accessible from the kitchen area.
- Lockers, built-in bench seating and a recycle station combine to create a great transitional area off the garage.
- You'll enjoy the vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom, and the large walk-in closet off the bath.
- Two more bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available