Craftsman With Open Staircase
About This Plan
- The beautiful Craftsman home has it all, from a quiet den with built-ins plus a fireplace, to a huge beamed great room and an over-sized three car garage with a utility sink.
- The open layout is stunning with sweeping views from the huge kitchen to the great room to the dining room that has glass on three sides.
- A second sink in the large kitchen island adds functionality and the nearby walk-in pantry keeps supplies close at hand.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite has a two-sided fireplace that warms both the bedroom area and the separate sitting room.
- The laundry room is up on the second floor where the three family bedrooms lie.
- Each bedroom has either a tray ceiling or a vaulted ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 613 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1084 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss