Craftsman with Porches, Pergola and 2 Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Beautifully arranged, this 5-bed Craftsman-style home plan is super energy efficient with a host of other energy saving features.
- The living room is open and bright and features a built-in library, wood burning fireplace and a sweeping stairwell entrance to the upper level.
- The kitchen is large, fully appointed and has an adjoining butler’s pantry.
- The utility room is steps away and can also be accessed from the master bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom generously sized, has tray ceilings and a built-in library. Best of all, there is a private patio for the owners including a low maintenance pergola for added beauty and comfort.
- The large rear porch provides lots of room for outdoor entertaining and a breezeway to the 2-car garage.
- The upper level contains 2 bedrooms that share a generous size bath with shower. In addition, there is a giant size multi-purpose room that can accommodate a regulation size pool table with lots of room to spare.
- Related Plan: Simplify the upstairs and get just a bonus room with bath with house plan 55174BR (1,976 sq. ft.). Change the pergola to a carport with house plan 55209BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,036 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 88' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick