3-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Side Porch Options
2 - 3
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Craftsman home plan has great curb appeal and a beautiful layout inside. The interior contains an array of features on the most wanted list by homeowners including the very open design of the main living areas.
- The living room is open and bright and features a built-in library, wood-burning fireplace and a sweeping stairwell entrance to the upstairs bonus room. The bonus room has been pre-planned with an adjoining bath making it the perfect space for a game room or home theatre.
- The kitchen is large, fully appointed and has an adjoining butler’s pantry. The utility room is but a step away but privately located and can also be accessed from the master bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is generously sized and features 16’ partial ceilings that allow light from the dormer windows to illuminate the room. Best of all, there is a private porch for the owners or it can be used as a porte-cochere for making those quick stops without the need to garage the car.
- The exceptionally large rear porch provides lots of room for outdoor entertaining and there is a breezeway to the two car garage.
- This plan is also suitable for handicap accessibility with many features built in to the design such as extra wide hallways and 3’ passage doors. If building to handicap accessible standards, the optional slab foundation is recommended.
- Related Plans: Turn the side porch into a patio with house plan 55174BR and 55194BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,968 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 88' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick