Craftsman with Spacious Great Room
About This Plan
- This exciting Craftsman house plan makes use of every inch of livable space.
- A two-story entry greets you as you enter and draws you into the great room towards the back of the home.
- Natural light streaming in through the wall of windows in the great room warms the living area.
- An open concept design combines the kitchen, nook and great rooms to create a daily living area that’s large enough to accommodate family gatherings.
- A formal dining room is found just off the entry to the left.
- Four bedrooms, including the master suite are found on the second level.
- The spacious master suite is sure to please mom with a massive walk-in closet, and private bath.
- A Jack-and-Jill bathroom separates two bedrooms while the fourth bedroom enjoys a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath