Crash Pad Cottage with Bunk Room and Sleeping Loft
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Designed as a crash pad to enjoy with a group of friends, this house plan doesn't have a true master bedroom. Instead, it has a bunk room on the main floor, a loft upstairs that can sleep a bunch more friends, and a bathroom located in the middle of the main floor.
- French doors open on the front porch to the completely open front of the home. The kitchen is located on the left and the living room to the right, with a fireplace anchoring the right wall.
- Stash libations in the wet bar near the dining room, which includes a utility sink.
- A corner patio connects the screened porch, on the side, with the back porch for plenty of outdoor living space.
- There's a vaulted storage room for your gear and an oversized mud room and utility space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 485 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12