Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Mixed elements of brick, stone and siding showcases color and texture to offer a spectacular curb appeal.
- The cost saving design of this home offers large spaces and an 8' ceiling height.
- The interior boasts a large great room with gas fireplace and view to the rear yard.
- An open kitchen and dining area enjoy an outdoor access, a bar with seating and pantry.
- A secondary entry from the garage brings family members into a center that consists of a laundry room, half bath, hanging space for coats and bookbags, and a built-in desk that becomes a great space to drop mail, charge cell phones or locate your computer.
- The master suite offers a raised ceiling height, large walk-in closet, double bowl vanity, and whirlpool tub. The turned staircase decorates the foyer and leads to a balcony and three bedrooms.
- A basement foundation accessed from the entry hall creates a wonderful space for future living areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 37' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite