Custom Northwest Home with Airplane Hanger
About This Plan
- This amazing Northwest home plan has a very unusual feature - your very own airplane hanger!
- The main floor has a spacious interior with a huge two-story great room that enhances views of the great outdoors.
- Step out onto the huge wrap-around deck when you want a breath of fresh air.
- A separate mud room gives you plenty of room to move around and stow your gear.
- You have seating for five at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen that faces the dining room.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include the large ' suite with its big corner soaking tub.
- Upstairs, the loft area has a powered skylight to give you ventilation as well as sunshine.
- On the lower level, a third bedroom and two more bathrooms join the library and huge family room with fireplace.
- The large wet bar has seating for five and is open to the spacious sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,100 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N