Cute Bungalow with Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This cottage house plan gets all the living area on one floor and comes with a tidy detached 2-car garage.
- Outdoor spaces expand your useable square footage while keeping construction costs down and include porches in front and back.
- Inside you'll find an open floor plan consisting of the living room, dining room and kitchen being all connected.
- Doors from these rooms - and the master bedroom in back - lead to porches.
- The master suite enjoys covered porch access. And the two other bedrooms have walk-in closets each measuring 4'8"x5'4".
- A shared bath and laundry are centrally located.
- The roof has a 10:12 pitch.
- The overall width is 64' measured from the right side (masonry) to the left side of garage.
Optional Basement Stair
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- Carport: 282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick