Cute, Little Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This cute little ranch is affordable to build and has great curb appeal.
- The perfect starter or retirement home, this plan includes 967 square feet of main floor living in an open design.
- A spacious living room flows into the dining room towards the back of the home where patio doors lead you to the deck outside.
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and private access to the full bathroom just off the hall
- The second bedroom lies to the left of the home next to the master making the bedroom wing private and quiet.
- A two stall garage with access off of the front porch completes this ranch home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 439 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss