Decks and Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor space figures large in this exciting Northwest house plan that offers a screened porch off the dining room and a huge deck in back where you can soak up the sunshine.
- A wall of windows flood the two-story great room with light.
- The master suite and dining room each have double doors out to the back deck.
- On the upper floor, a large loft space separates the two bedrooms on this level.
- An unfinished basement awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot