Decorative Rambler With 3 Beds
About This Plan
- This popular rambler house plan comes in multiple sizes, reflecting the great interest to build this for all sorts of families. This, the smallest version in the plan family, features decorative wooden brackets and wood shakes, stone and cedar siding that contribute to a classic whole.
- The great room is vaulted and has a fireplace with built-ins. The vault extends across the room to the kitchen as well, where the cook has open views extending to the naturally bright nook and the outdoor living area as well.
- The room in the front corner can be put to flexible use as a dining room or a more private den.
- The master has a tray vaulted ceiling and has a five fixture bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- The utility is roomy, and is conveniently tucked away behind the garage and in-between the bedrooms.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 23256JD (2,320 sq. ft.) and 23384JD (3,020 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,951 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss