Stunning Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wooden brackets and wood shakes, stone and cedar siding all combine to give this Craftsman home a knock-out curb appeal!
- Inside, an open floor plan allows the family chef to interact with family and guests while cooking dinner.
- Windows on two sides of the nook brighten theis dining space.
- For outdoor dining, step into the vaulted side porch with a fireplace.
- The master suite also boasts a vaulted ceiling as well as a bay window and huge walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room for the ultimate in convenience.
- The windows above the entry are decorative and open to attic space.
- Related Plans: Get an unfinished basement with house plan 23497JD.
- Get a front-entry garage with house plans 23375JD (2 car) and 23522JD (3 car).
- Get more room with house plans 23503JD (1,951 sq. ft.) and 23384JD (3,020 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss