Delightful Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two dormers and a swoop roof across the front porch are charming details that add major curb appeal to this one-level home plan.
- Columns separate the foyer from the dining room making it feel larger than it is.
- The open floor plan in back unites the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook with its bay window.
- Two sets of double doors lead to the rear terrace for an easy transition from indoors to outside.
- The master suite is also in the rear of the home for quiet and privacy.
- Pocket doors open up the library to the foyer or you can wall it off and use this room as bedroom 3.
- A large bonus space on the upper floor can be an extra bedroom and rec room - owner's choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick