Delightful Sun Room Plus a Workshop
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Extra perks can be found in this Traditional home plan, in the form of a bright and airy sun room and a large workshop between the garage bays.
- Both the living room and the family room get a big fireplace with built-ins.
- The family room has a two-story ceiling in the center section and a wet bar on the left wall.
- A French door opens up to the rear veranda that has lots of room for chairs and table.
- Pocket doors slide open in the study allowing it to be connected to the sun room.
- The kitchen has ample counter space plus a walk-in pantry and an island with a cook top.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite and bedroom 2 sharing access to a balcony deck.
- Step down the hall to reach the huge playroom that can be closed off to keep the noise down.
- This home comes with attic storage too.
- Finish off the optional lower level and gain 1,528 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 83' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1119 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"