Delightful Vaulted Ceiling
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Transom windows across the front and back of the home let extra light into every room.
- Double doors swing open to showcase the rear deck and a two-sided gas fireplace warms both the dining and living rooms.
- The delightful vaulted ceiling expands the space.
- A big walk-in pantry and cooktop island enhance the kitchen.
- The master suite is off by itself in the rear of the home and has a door to the rear deck.
- In the front of the home, the den could easily be used an an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available