Detail-Oriented Northwest House Plan with Second Level Office and Play Room
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this 5-bedroom, Northwest house plan has a variety of eye-catching details including an octagonal turret roof, dormer window atop a diamond shaped window, stone accents and shake siding.
- French doors lead to a spacious foyer with a living and dining room to the right. A fireplace and bay window add character to the living room.
- A covered patio and deck resides just off the combined living space which consists of the family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen. The kitchen's oversized island offers plenty of workspace and a walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- The main level provides a quiet bedroom with a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- Upstairs, discover two master bedrooms, both with large walk-in closets and bathrooms with dual vanities. Two additional bedrooms share a bath and are separated by a laundry room. An octagon-shaped room with plenty of windows is perfect for the work-at-home resident, and a massive play room will accommodate any size family.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12