Distinctive Curb Appeal
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The beautiful European-style exterior in brick and stone gives this home a distinctive curb appeal.
- Inside, the open floor plan draws you in through a dramatic 2-story foyer.
- The kitchen is designed for a chef that loves to entertain family and friends.
- On the other side of the house is a lavish retreat complete with a spa style bath, sitting room and a private garden patio.
- Notable is a second master suite upstairs with two additional bedroom suites and a bonus room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 15632GE and 15711GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"