Distinctive Home Plan with European Styling
About This Plan
- A touch of European styling dresses the fa'ade of this comfortable two-story home plan. Stone detailing at the main level and around the entryway complements board-and-batten siding above.
- A side lighted entry gains admittance to a central foyer with a half-bath on the left. Beyond this foyer lies open living space with a great room, dining room and kitchen. Decorative columns define the areas and help to visually separate them while still providing a sense of space. The great room rises a full two stories and is graced by a hearth and media center. The dining room has wall of windows on one side and sliding glass doors to the rear yard on the other. A tucked-away nook at the back of the plan serves well as a home office or den.
- On the upper level is a vaulted master suite with vaulted bath. A compartmented toilet, walk-in closet, and spa tub are just a few of the coveted amenities here. Bedroom 3 is also vaulted and shares a full bath with Bedroom 2. An optional games room opens through double doors. Shop space in the two-car garage will appeal to the family handyman.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69000AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss