Distinctive Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Diamond shaped windows lend a distinctive look to this Northwest house plan.
- Just 28' wide, the home feels much larger because of the delightful open layout where the views stretch from room to room.
- The super-efficient kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a compact shape that keeps everything at your fingertips.
- The home comes with a front porch and a rear covered deck where you can barbecue.
- Interior columns add a custom touch.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite facing front.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss