Distinctive Tudor house Plan with Casita
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Delight in the old world styling married to modern convenience in this beautiful executive home.
- The magnificent exterior is complimented by an expertly placed Casita at the right front of the home.
- Casitas are perfect as guest quarters, home office, in-law suite, studio, teenagers or just about anything you can think of.
- This home also features a large very open floor plan with a two story dining room, and great room.
- The kitchen is gourmet and the social hub of this home design.
- Upstairs, the front-facing master suite has a vaulted ceiling and two walk-in closets plus an entry foyer with art niches on either side.
- Two additional bedrooms lie nearby with a vaulted bonus room for all to share.
- The bridge overlooking the two-story dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss