Distinguished Tudor House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A clipped roof line over the garage and mullioned windows enhance the stone front of this Tudor house plan.
- Transom windows can be found throughout the house adding lots of light.
- A beautiful vaulted and beamed study lies right off the foyer, with built-in bookshelves and a fireplace giving the large space a cozy feel.
- The big living room stands by itself but has two large opening so you can see into the kitchen and nook.
- The two-way fireplace warms both areas.
- A sun room in back is a great spot to curl up with a book or use it as a craft room because of the natural lighting.
- The master suite is decked out with an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Three more bedrooms lie up on the second floor along with a cozy reading room with fireplace.