Distinguished Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line over the garage and mullioned windows enhance the stone front of this Tudor house plan.
- Transom windows can be found throughout the house adding lots of light.
- A beautiful vaulted and beamed study lies right off the foyer, with built-in bookshelves and a fireplace giving the large space a cozy feel.
- The big living room stands by itself but has two large opening so you can see into the kitchen and nook.
- The two-way fireplace warms both areas.
- A sun room in back is a great spot to curl up with a book or use it as a craft room because of the natural lighting.
- The master suite is decked out with an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Three more bedrooms lie up on the second floor along with a cozy reading room with fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1468 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"