Double Doored Entry and Box-Bay Window
About This Plan
- Decorative pieces in the gable ends are complemented by stone accents at the foundation and column supports, pointing the way to the double-door entry.
- Most of the living in this plan is at the back. Only a home office, the staircase and a laundry room are found at the entry.
- The great room, formal dining room with built-ins, sunroom, kitchen and nook align across the back of the plan.
- The great room features a fireplace, built-in media center and box-bay window. The nook allows access to a screened porch at the back of the plan.
- A bedroom and full bath are privately situated behind the 3-car garage. Four bedrooms are arranged on the upper level. Bedroom 4 is vaulted as is the master salon. A huge walk-in closet graces the master bath.
- Related Plan: Gain an outdoor gazebo and rear deck with house plan 69198AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss