Downsize or a Starter Home
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this three bedroom Florida house plan gives you the popular, open layout most customers ask for.
- A big eat-in kitchen has a pass-through window that overlooks the combination dining room and great room.
- Outdoor space come from the rear covered lanai that is big enough to grill on.
- The owners suite is located in the back away from street noise.
- Two other bedrooms have windows to the side of the home and share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 82080KA and 82081KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,429 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss