Downsized Craftsman House Plan with 8'-deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- We took house plan 340034STR and created a smaller version of it, resulting in this 2,476 square foot beauty with three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. A central foyer is flanked by the formal dining room and study. The great room features a coffered ceiling, built-in shelves and a fireplace. The large, open kitchen offers a generous island, corner pantry and a breakfast nook.
- The split bedroom layout of this floor plan is ideal for privacy. The master suite is to the right, featuring double doors leading to the rear porch. Two walk-in closets separate the bedroom from the bathroom. The master bathroom has a walk-in shower, soaking tub, linen closet and dual vanity. The left side of the home houses two guest suites and two guest bathrooms and there are two linen closets that are conveniently located there as well.
- A 3-car garage enters into a hallway where you find a powder bathroom on one side and the utility room on the other side. Inside the utility room you will find plenty of counter space.
- The rear of the home features a great outdoor living area with a covered rear porch and is perfect for rocking chairs.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 340034STR (3,108 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,476 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"