Downsized Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan offers you one story living and is ideally built on a sloping lot so that the optional finished lower level can really shine. The front entry is covered and is flanked by two deep porches giving you space to enjoy the views.
- The entry takes you into the spacious great room which opens to the outdoor living area beyond. The room has a fireplace on the left and opens to the kitchen and dining on the right creating a great space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has a center island with work sink and an out "island" giving you more storage, sinks, and casual seating.
- The main floor has a split bedroom layout maximizing your privacy. The master is on the left and opens to the covered outdoor space. The master bath has his-and-her vanities and a walk-in closet. The mud room and laundry room are located across the home.
- The optional finished lower level gives you 2 more beds with baths and great space for fun and games. When built, it adds another 1,844 square feet to the home.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 64404SC (2,605 sq. ft.) and a modern farmhouse version with house plan 64468SC (2,361 sq. ft.).
Opt. Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,366 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 951 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12