Downsized Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Split Bedrooms
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- We took Exclusive house plan 149001AND and downsized it to meet a lower budget limit while retaining the features that make the home a classic. The angled, 3-car garage opens into a spacious mudroom with a coat closet and neighboring powder bath.
- Inside the formal entry, views are provided through the great room, onto the deck, and beyond. The vaulted ceiling above the combined great room and kitchen creates a feeling a spaciousness.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a large island with seating for casual meals, and a pocket door reveals the walk-in pantry nearby.
- The master bedroom is situated away from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy and has a 5-fixture bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and share the hall bath.
- Gain 1,339 sq. ft. of living space when you finish the lower level, which includes a family room, an adjacent a flex space, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 149001AND.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss