Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Classic farmhouse features on the exterior of this 3-bedroom house plan are met with modern elements to create this exclusive design. The angled, 3-car garage opens into a spacious mudroom with a coat closet and neighboring powder bath.
- Inside the formal entry, views are provided through the great room, onto the covered deck, and beyond. The vaulted ceiling above the combined great room and kitchen creates a feeling a spaciousness, and a cozy fireplace anchors the left wall.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a large island with seating for casual meals, and a pocket door reveals the walk-in pantry nearby.
- The master bedroom is situated away from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and features a soaking tub in the 5-fixture bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and share the hall bath.
- Gain 1,436 sq. ft. of living space when you finish the lower level, which includes a family room adjacent a flex space, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 149005AND (1,902 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Storage: 466 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 3"
- Depth: 74' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss