Dramatic Contemporary House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A combination of shed, flat and gable roof lines give this Contemporary house plan an interesting look.
- The transom window over the front door brightens the foyer.
- Step down to the massive vaulted great room with its big fireplace, wine bar and a wall of glass that overlooks the rear porch.
- The spacious kitchen has views of it all from one of two sinks.
- In the walk through pantry, a freezer gives you extra room for sale items at the grocery store.
- Extra perks include a separate outdoor kitchen and a sauna off the side porch.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the vaulted master suite and the master bathroom.
- The bedroom hallway and front bedroom are also vaulted.
- On the second floor, vaulted ceilings top the office and hobby room.
- Get extra storage in the over-sized three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 6"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick