Dramatic Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- An eye-grabbing entry greets you to this dramatic Craftsman home plan. It comes in two versions - on a crawl space and with a walkout basement - to suit all needs.
- A two-story foyer and great room creates a unique bridge on the second floor separating the bedroom suites. Views from the bridge encompass the great room below.
- You'll find a large island in the kitchen which is open to the coffered ceilinged dining room.
- The master bedroom has french doors that open to the large covered deck.
- A finished lower level gives you a kitchenette, media room, a bedroom suite, rec room, and large covered patio.
- Related Plan: Need a crawl space? See house plan 23252JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,735 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss