Expanded Craftsman House with 3-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- An eye-grabbing entry greets you to this dramatic Craftsman home plan designed in response to requests for larger versions of house plan 23252JD.
- A 2-story foyer and great room creates a unique bridge on the second floor separating the bedroom suites. Views from the bridge encompass the great room below.
- You'll find a large island in the kitchen which is open to the dining room with a coffered ceiling and access to the covered outdoor space in back.
- The master bedroom has views to the back that open to the large covered deck. The den can be used as an extra bedroom if needed.
- Upstairs, you'll find three beds and two baths and a large bonus area (note, the bonus area is factored into the total living area).
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 23252JD (2,815 sq. ft.) and get a finished lower level with house plan 23253JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1035 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss