Dramatic Design and a Lovely Facade
About This Plan
- Dramatic design coupled with elegant architectural detailing brings this comfortable home a lovely facade. A swoop roof highlights the porch and entry. Cedar batten panels accent cedar shingles and stone (along the foundation line).
- Inside, the formal dining room, accented with columns and a den with built-ins flank the central foyer. The dining room is connected to the kitchen by a convenient butler's pantry. The great room rises two stories and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- In the right wing are the kitchen, nook and service entry with laundry. A three-car garage is reached from just beyond the laundry. The kitchen features an island with prep sink and walk-in pantry. A rear patio can be accessed from the nook.
- The left wing is dedicated to the master suite. An extensive bath, with spa tub, separate shower and a walk-in closet complements the master salon, which features a tray ceiling and large window overlooking the rear yard.
- Family bedrooms are on the second floor. There are two sharing a full bath with double sinks. A games room opens through double doors just off the loft library.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,207 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick