Dramatic French Country Home With Turreted Stair
About This Plan
- Lovers of the French Country style will appreciate this beautiful home with its big turret in front.
- The turret houses an elaborate curved staircase right near the wine cellar.
- You have wonderful sightlines from the moment you walk in the front door.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room take you out to the rear covered terrace.
- The spacious kitchen is nicely placed to serve both the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook.
- Off to one side, a home office is tucked away with built-ins on either side and more sliding glass doors to a screened porch for when you want to take a break.
- The amazing master suite is huge and has a luxurious bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor are quite large with a walk-in closet in each.
- Double doors open to reveal an enormous game room that leads to outdoor space in the form of an upper terrace.
- Future expansion space is there if you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 86' 9"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"