Dramatic Layout Created by Victorian Turret
About This Plan
- A charming porch wraps around this Victorian design that is suitable for a narrow lot.
- On the first floor, the turret houses a formal living room with a raised ceiling and a huge bay window. Upstairs, the master bedroom occupies the turret.
- Skylights illuminate the hall bath and the upstairs hall, where a laundry closet is conveniently located near the bedrooms.
- Downstairs, the kitchen and dining area share an open space.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick