Dramatic Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A gorgeous roof line with a widow's walk on top adds drama to this stunning Low Country house plan.
- The huge covered porch wraps around three side of the home, giving you tons of outdoor space as well as shade.
- High-end details include an arched opening between the foyer and great room, coffered and beamed ceilings and a residential elevator that takes you to all three levels of the home.
- The kitchen, dining area and great room form an L-shape that sweeps around in an open layout.
- The master suite is extra special with its sitting area and huge spa-like bathroom that even comes with a stack washer/dryer of its own.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper level share the second floor laundry room and a walk-in linen closet.
- There's lots of storage on the ground level plus a pool bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1586 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- Low Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch