Dramatic One-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern, 2-bedroom house plan offers grand curb appeal with its dramatically sloped roof atop stone and metal accents. Whether a vacation or full-time home, the homeowner will love this cozy design.
- Nearly each room extends outside through a sliding door, encouraging outdoor living.
- A large fireplace in the living room serves as a focal point throughout the home, and an L-shaped kitchen with a centered island offers plenty of workspace.
- Two bedrooms sit near the front entry, along with a bathroom that includes a linen closet and laundry facilities.
- Enjoy nature from the spacious, wrap-around porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss