Dramatic Two-Story Windows
About This Plan
- Magnificent views from the great room of this Mountain house plan are enhanced by the wall of windows that rise up for two stories, brightening even the second floor loft.
- The dining roomn is also bright and airy with two walls of windows.
- A huge rear deck becomes an outdoor living room where you can entertain and relax while enjoying your views.
- Seat 5 people at the kitchen peninsula eating bar that overlooks the dining room.
- A walk-in pantry and laundry room are close by.
- The main floor ' suite gets a wood stove fireplace, huge walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Loft space on the upper level has wonderful views of the great room below through an open rail.
- A full bathroom gives you the option of making this space usable as an extra bedroom.
- The unfinished basement level has an extra optional bathroom as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N