Dramatic Views for Hillside Lot
About This Plan
- This house plan was designed with rear views in mind. A dramatic, vaulted covered back porch has 2-story windows and is the signature feature of this home.
- Entertain in your vaulted great room and your guests will enjoy the views from inside. The 2-sided fireplace is shared with the master bedroom which is privately located down its own hall entrance.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room for easy serving.
- Two bedrooms share the downstairs bath. The lower rec room has a fireplace and it is flanked by two pairs of French doors.
- The 78' depth includes the deck. The angled portion of the deck overhangs 4'.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot