Dual Exterior Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan gives you one story living with all of its conveniences and two exterior options to choose from.
- Porches front and back give you two options to enjoy the fresh air.
- The family room has an angled fireplace and porch access. It is open to the kitchen and is tied in to that space with the bar seating at the counter.
- The master is locatedin back and has a large walk-in. Two additional bedrooms share a bath up front.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 86211HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 2"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick