Duplex Home Plan with Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch duplex was designed with two identical units and a front fa'ade with a curb appeal that would be welcomed in most any neighborhood.
- As you enter the unit you will find a kitchen/nook area with a breakfast bar that overlooks the main dining area.
- A vaulted ceiling ties the living and dining rooms together and provides volume for the main living area.
- The master bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and dual sinks, while the second bedroom also has a walk-in closet and the guest bath right outside the door.
- Additional amenities include a main floor laundry, wood deck and two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss